I have gotten quite complacent about using the same language for solving programming challenge problems such as those on HackerRank. I wanted to take a problem and write the solution in multiple languages to get a feel for them and see if there are any that I prefer to the one that I normally use (ignoring performance considerations for the time being).
If you have installed Eclipse 3.3 from an official bundle or you have installed the Mylyn plug-in then there's a good chance that you might have started seeing duplicate entries when using content assist.
These are my impressions after using Tapestry for a couple of weeks. I review the flaws and joys that I found in using Tapestry.