clause can create a filtered cursor under following conditions:
- Only one table is referenced by the query
- WHERE condition is fully optimizable and can be represented by SET FILTER TO command
- In the Select list either '*' specified (all fields) or subset of the fields from the table
- No additional clauses, like DISTINCT, ORDER BY, GROUP BY, etc., are present
- SET EXACT and SET ANSI settings match
Foxel is a Visual FoxPro term that corresponds to the maximum height and average width of a character in the current font. The row height corresponds to the maximum height of a letter in the current font; the column width corresponds to the average width of a letter in the current font.
When moving to VFP 9.0 from a previous version, start by checking What's New in Visual FoxPro section of the VFP7, VFP8 and VFP9 help, in particular Behavior Changes Since ...
The Outlook model doesn't provide access to the Label property, but it can be retrieved/changed via CDO 1.21.
Requires Outlook 2002 or later. Tested with Outlook 2003 only.
Based on http://www.outlookcode.com/codedetail.aspx?id=139
A table with missing FPT file can be opened if memo file flag in the header of the table is set to 0. All but memo (general, blob) fields can be accessed after that. An attempt to access a memo field will generate an error.
The code below shows how a form without titlebar can be moved with a mouse. It uses ReleaseCapture and SendMessage Windows API functions and based on How to Move a Form that Has No Titlebar or Caption.
The code below uses default Internet Explorer XSLT to convert XML into HTML.
NOTE The Web Browser control works much better when loading HTML from a file.